Home Local News Family supported in fatal cellphone bathtub accident

Family supported in fatal cellphone bathtub accident

1 min read
0
14,752

A 14-year-old Lubbock girl died in an accident Saturday in Lovington after her cellphone slipped into the bathtub she was bathing in, electrocuted her and drowned.

Madison Coe is the daughter of Lovington Firefighter Logan Coe and step-daughter of Felisha Owen.

Carl Christensen, Lovington EMS coordinator, and his wife Crystal started a gofundme account to help the Coe family with medical expenses and funeral costs.

The goal is to raise $20,000.

To make a donation visit:

https://www.gofundme.com/madison-coe-memorial-fund

For more on Madison’s story and funeral services information read Tuesday’s Hobbs News-Sun.

Burkett Shaw
Load More Related Articles
  • Diploma double … students succeed in dual credit

           It takes a special kind of student to earn an associate’s degree – sometimes …
  • Buddy Benches: If you need a friend

    Thanks to the energy of fifth-grader Emaleigh Criswell, students at College Lane Elementar…
  • ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Seven more New Mexico counties have filed federal lawsuits agains…
Load More By Hobbs News-Sun
Load More In Local News
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Buddy Benches: If you need a friend

Thanks to the energy of fifth-grader Emaleigh Criswell, students at College Lane Elementar…